Traffic Violations

Fight Back After a Traffic Violation in South Charleston, WV

Call on Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, for Defense After a Traffic Violations

Since 2005, residents of South Charleston have trusted Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, for traffic violation disputes, driving under the influence, and other various traffic issues. If you are looking for reliable, experienced criminal defense in Kanawha County, call Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, today at (304) 345-2728 for a free consultation. Our team has experience in handling the following violations:

Whether you failed to stop at signal light, or were caught speeding in a work zone, trust Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, to provide a strong defense for your traffic violation accusation. We proudly serve Charleston, WV; South Charleston, WV; and the surrounding areas.

Call Zerbe & Pence, PLLC
Toll-free at (800) 303-3030

Do I Need a Lawyer to Dispute a Traffic Violation?

While it may seem simple to dispute a traffic violation on your own, it is best to find a strong criminal defense lawyer to handle the matter for you. There are many ways to dispute evidence or an accusation that most do not know, or cannot properly execute without the aid of a lawyer. Trust Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, to collect proper evidence and any witnesses to properly dispute the violation and get the best result for you.

Common Traffic Violations in West Virginia

Inexperienced or young drivers may make mistakes and not realize it is a traffic violation. It is important to stay alert and keep in mind the safety of yourself and others every time you get behind the wheel. Common traffic violations in West Virginia include, but are not limited to:

  • Driving too fast or too slowly
  • Failure to stop at stop signs or traffic signals
  • Failure to use a turn signal
  • Tailgating
  • Preventing drivers from passing
  • Driving without registration or insurance
  • Failure to obey to road signs
  • Parking in no-parking zones or fire lanes
  • Too dark of a tint on windows and some other modifications
  • Parking at an expired meter

Contact Zerbe & Pence, PLLC, today for a consultation after a traffic violation in South Charleston, WV, or the surrounding areas.